We understand that managing your study time can be tough when you’re learning online. Unlike studying on-campus, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule. Which is a huge challenge! For this reason we are giving you some direction on how to set priorities and keep your studies on schedule.
Step 1. Keep a calendar
- Keep track of deadlines for both personal and learning moments.
- Follow your schedule strictly.
- Allow for recreational time so that you don’t burn out.
- Always remember that time set aside for schoolwork should not be changed.
Step 2. Separate your assignments into smaller pieces
- Read through your materials and take notes
- Make a plan on what to do first, second etc.
- Edit everything you write!!
Step 3. Decide which hours you’ll set aside for studying each week
Before you make your schedule decide the following:
- Do you have a weekend job or family commitments?
- When are you the most focused?
- Does your schedule interfere with other commitments.